I want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on my website can be refunded within 30 days, provided the request meets the guidelines in the refund policy. Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds.
For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
While the 30-day refund policy is to allow students to learn risk free, I must also protect my instructors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to instructors after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after the refund window.
Additional reasons for denied refunds I reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where I believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
1. A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a student before the refund was requested. Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
2. Excessive refunds have been requested by a student. Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
3. I do not grant refunds for any subscription services unless otherwise required by applicable law (please see below for more information).
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
4. Credit only refunds In cases where a transaction is not eligible for a cash refund, the refund will be granted using Positive Resource credits, provided it otherwise meets our 30-day refund policy.
5. If your course purchase is only eligible for a credit refund, this will be indicated on the refund page.